Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Elephant Trio

This card was definitely inspired by the new Collection of papers from Basic Grey "Marrakech" . This little elephant is from Coronado Island Stamps -- and I have to brag on the stamps -- this little guy has so much detail to him! I stamped the Elephant with Versafine Onyx Black and then used a Square Nestie to cut out, using the Nestie as a mask while I airbrushed a little yellow. The jagged edge is a Martha Stewart border punch. Yes... my addiction with those punches continues! I did not have a good sentiment to pair with this image, so I added the little double circle punch and looped a ribbon thru it for an extra embellishment, plus I also did not want to cover up the Elephants on the background paper. Little Square crystals turned on the corners to finish the card. Final card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: Elephant "Little One" #SJ084-B by Coronado Island Stamps
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Basic Grey "Marrakech", Blue, Navy, Grey, Yellow
  • Other: Copics/ABS, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Crystals, White Taffeta Ribbon by SU, Double Ring Punch by EK Success

4 comments:

  1. Yeahhhh, great job on maintaining the detail--it looks printed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little elephant!!! Very nice job. Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 of those cute little CID elephants, trunks and tails in different positions - all extremely cute! But, alas, I don't have the perfect DP like you. And ANOTHER MS punch??? Lady - you are worse than I am! But your productions are fabulous. My family still has a home on Elephant Rock Beach so anything to do with elephants is top drawer. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, what a beautiful card! I've just bought this Marrakech set of papers and I'm dying to use them (need to get myself well first!!) That elephant stamp is gorgeous!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete