Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Peachy Polka-Dot Birthday


Today's card is for the Saturday OCC challenge - To add a tag somewhere on the front of your card. It can be the focal point or more of an embellishment, large or small… just as long as it’s a tag. This is one of the new flower stamps from Papertrey. I stamped the flowers twice and trimmed them out with my Spellbinder's Nestie. Then I added a cut out flower popped up over those. I colored with my Copics, and did some very light airbrushing just to soften the edges of the bright white. I wanted to keep the background white for once because it seems usually I am covering it all with paper, and sometimes white is good too. Finished card size is an A2.

12 comments:

  1. I have been lusting after that flower friends set from PTI! You did a GREAT job with it! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach, now you are talking my colors. I love this card, the flowers are perfectly colored and love the embellishments. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenny, it's such a joy to look at what you make--how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something about a card with this yummy colors that is just striking...I so love that chocolaty brown ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, white space is our friend....SOMEtimes :-) Fun day today - sorry I missed the class, but lunch was great fun. Wonderful card here and so were the others at show and tell.

    I'm thinkin' my R is going to end up all Graphic45-y.....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice love those colors and that flower
    hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - this is beautiful Jenny! Gorgeous flower stamp and the colours you used are just lovely! Have to say I just love that HB sentiment - the font is awesome (or is it handwritten??).
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jenny! LOVE the pretty peach color and stunning flower images.

    Thanks for playing along with the OCC!!
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Can't wait to get my PTI set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Love the colors, and that PTI image is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Jenny! I LOVE the colors, your tag, ribbon and the gorgeous way you did the image!

    ReplyDelete