Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ouch!

Ouch! heeehheee. I picked up these three stamps this weekend at a local stamp show, from the Morning Star Stamps booth. The card is simple. I stamped the big band-aid on some peachy colored paper, cut it out and ran it through the Swiss Dots CB folder and then popped it to add some dimension. I stamped the sentiment under that, and used my Scor-Pal to emboss some lines above and below. Then I used Black Rainbow tape 1/16" width to create the thin black lines. I used my black marker to make some polka dots. The tiny band-aid I randomly stamped and colored using Copics. A little polka dot bow to finish it off, Done! Card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Morning Star Stamps
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Bazzill Peach, Curious Cryogen White, Black
  • Other: Black Rainbow Tape, Copics, Misc Ribbon, Black Fine Tip Marker

12 comments:

  1. How funny! Great card and good use of the cute stamps. Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I live in Perry and was hoping to get up to the show, but it just didn't happen. Oh well - I would have spent way too much money that I haven't got right now. So I guess I avoided an OUCH in my pocketbook but am feeling an OUCH about missing the show! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but very cute - luv it!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and design Jenny! LOVE the fun stamps and layout.

    Have a wonderful week,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Lots of neat elements!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun card and pretty to
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  7. had to laugh at this one...very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Love that polka dot ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay..this is just too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Jenny!
    **Hugs** Heather x

    ReplyDelete