Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Inka Bee

I think this Bee stamp is pretty cool! This is from a new Clear set released by Inkadinkado "Morphic Bugs". Weird name I think, but cool stamps! Anyhooo I colored up Mr. Bee with Copics and did a little airbrushing around the edges. I cut the image out with a Spellbinder's die, leaving it in the die while I airbrushed the mustard color. I added some clear glaze pen over the bee so it has some shine. I cuttlebugged a black piece of paper and then cut it up, making a stair step of paper layers with it. On the edge of the black strips I added a strip of 1/16" White Rainbow Tape. Really an easy little card. I finished with a few dew drops -- and what I did not put any ribbon on this card?? How can that be? Finished card size is an A2.

  • Stamps: "Morphic Bugs" by Inkadinkado, "just Because" #947C by Savvy Stamps
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: DP by Basic Grey 6x6 Scarlet's Letter Collection, Mustard by Bazzill, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Black
  • Other: Rainbow Tape, Spellbinder's Octagon Die Set, Cuttlebug Folder, Word Window Punch, Black Micron Pen, Dew Drops, Copics/ABS

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's really pretty, Jenny! Very arty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is bee-autiful!!! Hehehehehe.
    Glad you had time to play today, you little Thursday Bitch.

    QKK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sophisticated!Cool stamp and a great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant card this is, great choice of colors. That certainly is an unusual bee stamp.

    ReplyDelete