Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blog Candy Winner

Well, the husband left early for work this morning and I didn't have a chance to make him pull a name from a bag. So I used the random.org site to pick a winner. Thanks everyone for leaving such sweet comments. Wish I could send everyone some goodies! Lynne's number came up....

Lynne said...
I looked at their online catalog. Clearly, they have a wonderful sense of humor! I hope one of the stamps is the holiday-valentine Sun & Moon - I LOVE that stamp (and want to WIN it - pick me, pick me)! And their dog stamps are awesome - clearly drawn by someone who really understands the dog personality! I too have a MS punch I need to put away - the arches border punch! Cute camel and a GREAT card!


Lynne, please email me at jennygropp@comcast.net with your mailing address so you can get some new rubber from Dog Gone Stamps! Congrats to you!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I can't believe I have won my very first Blog Candy! I really enjoy your blog and look forward to seeing a new post from you in my Google Reader. Getting Blog Candy on top of all the inspiration is icing on the cake. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete