Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Three Times the Cuteness!


Last Friday I had a stamping day in my cramped little craft room with two friends.... Vicki, a workmate of at least a decade or so, who for some reason actually wants to socialize with me on occasion outside of work. And Sue came over too -- who is Vicki's sister-in-law, my friend and a long time stamper and we hooked up through Vicki... now I can't even remember when I met Sue... I'm only 35, that can't be a good sign. Sue did bring me presents -- I remember that!! Anyway.... on to the stuff I can remember... last Friday... the girls came over and I thought it would be neat to use the same stamps and let everybody create their own card... That's always my favorite page in the magazines. To keep the supplies under control in our limited space I pulled out SU's paper pack "Autumn Vine" to work with on these cards. We had a great time-- stamping and cutting up together, no pun intended. The cat stamp was a find on Addicted to Rubber Stamps by a company called AAA Rubber Stamps -- how cute is that cat! The perfect sentiment is from Rubber Soul Stamps. Everyone used Copics to color, paper pieced the comfy looking chair and added some Crystal Lacquer to the fish bowl. So here are some of the cards we created using the same supplies... Everyone did their own thing.... and I think they all turned out way cute!

14 comments:

  1. Just fabulous....all three!

    How Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina aka okimom2girlzJanuary 27, 2009 at 8:53 PM

    All three cards are truly stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny

    Love that cat image, sentiment etc. All three cards are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all 3 too, TFS. Happy Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable cards! Sue linked to you on her blog and I'm glad I checked out your blog. You've got some awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all did a great job! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great cards and I love that stamp. You are right the sentiment is perfect. Love the paper pieced chair, really sets off the scene. Looks like you all had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all three great cards. Love that cat image! The papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way cute is right - I gotta have that stamp!!

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a very fun afternoon and evening, Jenny. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.

    Sue P Snellville

    ReplyDelete
  11. All three cards are absolutely darling Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are all adorable! I love the paper pieced chair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where can the stamp used to make the cat card come from? Have been looking for it and unable to find it so far. Any suggestions or is this stamp from years ago and no longer available.

    ReplyDelete