Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Ruffled Heart

This is one of those cards that is all about the paper and simple stamping... The pattern paper and the solid pink are both from the 6x6 Basic Grey "Bittersweet" Collection. The heart was stamped twice, once on pink and once on the DP and popped. The sentiment is a portion of a larger stamp, and I used Versamark & white embossed it. The lace needed something in between it and the white background, so I added a little strip of the DP just to "break up" the white. This is a simple little Valentine and Heart Stamp--perfect to show off pretty papers. No Nesties or Copics on this card, how did that happen???
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Repeat Impressions; Ruffled Heart Border #1216-O, Hugs and Kisses Stencil # 1215-H
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark and White Detail EP
  • Paper: Basic Grey 6x6 "Bittersweet" Collection, Red, Dark Rose, White
  • Other: Bling, Misc. White Lace, Cuttlebug Folder

7 comments:

  1. all I can say is WOW very pretty
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is gorgeous. I did not see that stamp when I was picking mine out. Wish I had, I could use if for an upcoming class. Great job as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty...I never would have thought to use the bubbly cb folder with a Valentine card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I love that ruffled heart!! Also love the DP and lace trim. This is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete