Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Red Hot Heart

For the red on this card I used glossy white card stock.... I brayered it with Riding Hood Red for the red portions. I stamped the swirl pattern repeatedly on white glossy for the background. The heart medallion was cut out with a Circle Nestie. I stamped the heart image twice and cut the second heart out and popped it up. The middle ribbon is going through eyelets, you can't see them though. The die cut scroll on the bottom is a Spellbinder's Borderability -- Illuminations Grand. I cut and embossed some of my brayered red paper then separated the two die cut pieces and glued it to the silver paper. Some more ribbon and some little red crystals to finish it off. Finished card size is an A2.

  • Stamps: All Stamps by Inkadinkadoo; Flourish #99040, Heart Pattern #99036
  • Ink: Riding Hood Red
  • Paper: Glossy White, Silver Metallic
  • Other: Red Crystals, Spellbinder's Borderability Illumination Grand Die, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder, Misc. Ribbon, Circle Nesties, Corner Rounder

3 comments:

  1. this is just beautiful love the ribbon treatment well love everything about it
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty...love the colors and those borderability dies are pretty interesting...oh no not another thing to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete