Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pretty in Pink


The TCP Tuesday challenge this week, hosted by Karrie was to make a Valentine's card. I have used Sprinkle on most of my TCP Valentine's so I thought I'd let Sprinkle rest and use this cute little rocket. This card was made with more remnants from my Basic Grey class... using a 6x6 pad and embellishments from the Two Scoops Collection. Maybe I over did it on this card... I kept fussing with it and finally I just declared it done. The little rocket is paper pieced. I airbrushed the white paper I stamped it on with some pink and green very lightly, just to take the whiteness away. The edges were made with a Fiskars border punch. Finished card size is 6x6.

  • Stamps: All Stamps by The Cat's Pajamas
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: All Dp is by Basic Grey, Two Scoops Collection, White
  • Other: Fiskars Border Punch, Copics/ABS, Martha Stewart Doiley Lace Edge Punch, Pearls, Small Green Crystals, Pink Ribbon by SU, Green Ribbon by Basic Grey, Misc. Pink Ric Rac, Victorian Decorative Scissors, Heart Chipboard Pieces by Basic Grey, Spellbinder's Labels One, Spellbinder's Ribbon Tags

9 comments:

  1. Man, you are something else!!! Incredible layering of embellishments here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely the queen of punch, DP and design...goodness another wonderful creation. I love the colors in your image and the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really luv this card and your blog.
    I will be adding you as one who inspires me to my blog.

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Valentine!! Your attention to detail, as always is amazing.

    XXSue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this and love the two scoops papers all the elements on this card look great
    hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card, Jenny! I ordered the "Kitty Kat Pack", and it's on its way to me even as we speak - I'm STOKED! Now I can play with Sprinkle & Co, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool idea to use the Fiskars punch as a border on three sides. Great job carrying the patterned paper throught out the card. Wonderful card, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete