Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love in 2009!

Moving right on to some Valentine's Day cards.... Let's hope 2009 brings lots of Living, Laughter and Love.
Happy, Happy New Year!
This is a simple Valentine's Day Card... the little hearts are puffy satin and they come in a string of ribbon, so I just snipped them and used them individually. Finally... I am not hoarding my embellishments as much (still a little stingy about some of them)-- look how many crystals I am parting with on this card! Now that the crystals are easy to find and are coming self adhesive it's quick and easy to pick them up with your craft knife and bling up a card in no time. Quadruple bow made with red tinsel string, Christmas find at Micheal's, easy to use for bows. Finished Card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Repeat Impressions; Live, Laugh, Love Word Block #3108-J. Live, Laugh Sentiment #2504-H
  • Ink: Versamark and White Detail EP, Real Red by SU
  • Paper: White, Misc. Red Pattern DP, Gold Card Stock
  • Other: Red Crystals and White Half Pearls, Nesties, Cuttlebug Textiles Embossing Folder, Red Tinsel Cord, Red Satin Heart Ribbon, Photo Corner Punches by SU

6 comments:

  1. Cute card. I like the extra touch of the corner punches. So you pick up the bling with your craft knife, huh? The little ones give me a terrible time - I need to try your trick.

    Glad you crawled out from under your rock...

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet card! You are just the holiday queen, aren't you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny! Beautiful card, and I TOTALLY hear you on the hoarding thing! My goal this year (well, one of them, anyway) is to actually USE all that paper and bling and the tools and the stamps and... Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that is a lot of crystals, don't think I have the patience to place that many. Very nice card, love the red and gold combination and of course all your added "extras" really make the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the card as always
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do realize that whenever you use those nesties, it reminds me I don't have any and I should!!!

    Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete