Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

I've got my eye on you....

Here's the scoop... I've partnered up with Coronado Island Stamps to do some samples for them... this is the first one. It was an easy decision as they have some fab cat stamps... which you know I'm kind of partial to the kitty cats. They have several talented stamp designers and have great realistic nature and animal stamps, plus the infamous Bloomer Stamps... so visit the website and take a look. Every Sunday is Spectacular Sunday at Coronado Stamps, featuring items marked down as much 30-50%! These specials are only available Sunday to Monday morning so, don't miss out!

I've got my eye on you --- I love it! The ribbon border... This is a cool border stamp and I just threaded some ribbon through some jumbo eyelets. The stamp was perfect match with the DP from 7 Gypsies. I stamped kitty and then used a Nestie to cut it out, doing a little airbrush action with my Copic W3 before I took it out of the die. I also make the little hatch marks around the border before I take it out of the die... using the die as my guide to keep me straight. I dressed kitty up a little, with the bow and also I added some black Spica for sparkle. Click on the close up for a better look. Finished card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Coronado Island Stamps: Kitty Three #1192, Three Tile Border #1516-E, "Eye on You" #1288 B
  • Paper: Dp by 7 Gypsies, Kraft Paper by SU, Black, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
  • Other: Copic ABS, Ticket Corner Punch by SU, White Taffeta Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets, Silver Jewels, Nesties by Spellbinders, Spica Black, Mirco Black Pen

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love that stamp!! Great job you've done with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you added the ribbon on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card! I have a number of Coronado Island cat stamps, but not this one!

    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,

    Your card is gorgeous!! Love the image and the accent on the tail. Will have to check these stamps out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, congrats to you! How fun! Great card, love the border treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAT!! Boy, they got you those stamps fast! Love it. Miriam

    ReplyDelete