Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crystals and Clover


I made a polished stone background to use for this card. Then I embossed my clover and swirls using Versamark and Gold Detail EP. Lots of Nesties to mat the image and a generous helping of bling on the scallops. I embossed the diamonds using a Cuttlebug Folder, then tried to mirror that shape by creating my little crystal accent in the bottom corner. It seemed a little lost down there in the corner so I used Rainbow Tape (1-16" and 1/8" width tape used) to outline the shape of it and create the white lines leading off the left side of the card.

And I also want to say a huge thank you to you guys, my readers and the picture lookers... my subscription list continues to grow and so many of you leave comments for me. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a few words... and as I've said before the feedback from you is a big motivator for me!
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Inkadinkado; Heart Clover # 99041, Flourish #99040
  • Ink: Versamark and Gold Detail EP, Polished Stone with Alcohol Inks
  • Paper: Polished Stone on Glossy White, Green Card Stock, White, Gold
  • Other: White Rainbow Tape, Spellbinder's Rectangle Nesties, Spellbinder's Labels Small Crystals, White and Gold Half Pearls, Cuttlebug Folder

3 comments:

  1. This card is very elegant..I hardly ever remember to emboss with gold, but it sure makes for a pretty card. My favorite part of this I just saw in the close up is all the little blings around the image...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inkadinkado and Spellbinders...two of my favorite companies! Great card!! March will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete