Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cottage Flowers

I continue on trying and challenging myself to use multiple patterns together. I have no idea what kind of flowers these are, so if I have colored something wrong, feel free to point it out... I needed to match my DP, that was my only concern. Not a whole lot of explaining here... mix and match and arrange and rearrange. I added some Spica Sparkle to the flowers and put Crystal Lacquer over the jar. Little triple bow and some bling. Done. Finished card size is an A2.










  • Stamps: Thinking of You by A Muse #9-8246B, Cottage Flowers by Lockhart #2079
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze Blue by SU
  • Paper: All DP by Sandy Lion, Misc Green, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: White Rainbow Tape, Misc Ribbon, Brad, Eyelet, Spellbinder's Tag, Nesties, K and Co Pearls and Gems, Cuttlebug Textile Folder, Crystal Lacquer

5 comments:

  1. oh I love the blues & greens so pretty as always
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty, Jenny! Love the colors you chose--they're strong enough to tie the different patterns together, and that's why I think it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card. I love that stamp. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color job and great DP! Love the curved rectangle nesties too.
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete