Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Amazing Flying Fluffles

Fluffles in Flight... I know, totally corny. So, my pursuit of using coordinating patterned paper continues.. Note the strips on the side over and under the ribbon.... then the tiny little blue strips are Rainbow Tape -- colored little strips of tape this is 1/16" size, I used a strip on the sentiment too. Since this was about using the paper.... I also paper pieced the snowboard and Fluffle's hat. I airbrushed with a light blue, just a little, and used a Copic to color Fluflles. I tried something new on this card (new for me, anyway) The blue squiggles are rub ons, I applied them, then I ran it through the Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder. I didn't know if they would hold up or not, but they came through OK. I guess. Finished card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: Snowboard Fluffles by Stampendous # F145, Sentiment by A Muse #9-8248C
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive by SU
  • Paper: All DP by Sandy Lion, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Rainbow Tape, Mini Star Crystals by A Muse, Nesties, Spellbinder's Tag, Brads, Basic Grey Ribbon, Misc. Ric Rac, Copics, Misc. Rub Ons

7 comments:

  1. now this is just adorable love the colors and patterns
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the color combo the first time, love it the 2nd too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fluffles is having some fun! I love the color combo you used. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun fluffle with great DP. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this stamp! I like how you paper-pieced the snowboard! Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Jenny, Fluffles looks fabulous.
    I too like how you paper pieced the snowboard & his hat.
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete