Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Love Machine

Heeeehhheee.... this little robot just cracks me up. It is from the The Cat's Pajamas. I colored the love machine with Copics and made the dotted frame using the border of my Nestie. I used a silver sharpie marker to make some stitch doodles around the red mat. The rest is pretty self explanatory... I used some little silver sticker dots for his love struck eyes and of course some red Spica on the heart. Double bow and done.

  • Stamps: All Stamps by The Cat's Pajamas
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Red, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Silver, Black, DP by American Crafts #34464
  • Other: Copics, Nesties, Misc. Ribbon, Ric Rac, Cuttlebug Hearts Folder, Silver Sharpie, Red Spica, Red and Black Micro Pens

3 comments:

  1. I am smiling, smiling, smiling at this wonderful card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete