Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Holidays!

This ornament stamp is from Impression Obsession and just screams -- Jazz me up with some sparkle and bling, so I did. I colored with Copics and added accents with a Pentel gold gel pen. It's a Martha border punch on the bottom "Lace Doiley". The green paper actually has a gold shimmer to it IRL, so it looks a little more cohesive IRL than in the picture, and the red background has a little star burst pattern. I stamped on Curious Cryogen and it is the card base too, I love the shimmer of this paper on Holiday Cards. Added some serious bling (a lot for me) and a triple bow to top it off. Done. Finished card size is 5 1/2 Square.
  • Stamps: Ornament by Impression Obsession, Happy Holidays by Inkadinkadoo
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Curiouos Cryogen White, Misc. Red Pattern DP, Shimmer Green
  • Other: Copics, Nesties, Misc. Ribbon, Crystals, Gold Pearls, Gold Gel Pen

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I especially love the three tiers of borderpunch with the bling. Actually I especially love the stamp and the sentiment stamp...and oh I guess I especially love all of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that *is* beautiful! I love how all the shapes work together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty love the colors
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is gorgeous. I love how you layered the lace paper and that ornament is beautiful. Just the right amount of bling, I think. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! I especially like the ornament, and the layering of the lacey paper is awesome. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny - LOVE this! The layered punches, the nestie turned on point, the bling, the RIBBON! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Jenny! It's perfect in every way. I'd like to know who makes the scalloped punch.

    Thanks,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. THUD!!!!! Oh my word Jenny! I want to design just like you when I grow young . . . .LOL!

    ReplyDelete