Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Glitter Wreath

OK, I made this mix of super fine glitter/fairy dust and Crystal Lacquer, put it a little film canister with a tight lid so it does not dry up.... now I feel compelled to put it on everything. The home made glitter glue is a tip from my stamp pal Miriam. Click on the close up to see the superfine sparkle! Also in the close up you can kind of see the shimmer in the paper- Curious Cryogen, my new favorite "go to" paper, thanks to Sandy. The totally cute Tree Paper by Frances Meyer was a present from my friend Robin. I cut my image out with a scallop nestie; then I used my Japanese Screw Punch to make the holes and used wound the little red bead string up and under to get the "rope" look around the edges. The little bead rope was a find in the Christmas section of Michael's.
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Impression Obsession
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamrk and Detail Gold EP
  • Paper: Curious Cryogen White, Gold, Tree DP by Frances Meyer, Red, Shimmer Green, White, Red
  • Other: Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder, Tiny Bead Rope, Misc. Gold Ribbon, Gold Half Pearls, White Half Pearls, Copics, Nesties, Home Made Glitter Glue, Crystal Lacquer, Japanese Screw Punch

3 comments:

  1. Well isn't this a 'friend-filled' post?? ;-) Very cute card - love the little bead trim and the glittery concoction...Don't think I'll let the Glitter King see this one or I'll have to keep a batch of that on hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stitching on this...I am snowed in today, so I may actually get to touch a stamp or two today...first time in December!

    ReplyDelete