Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Basic Grey Floral

The basis of this card is a 12x12 sheet of Basic Grey, with the Big Blue Flowers all over it and the red check background. I cut an entire flower and other flower petals out and popped them up, and in between I used some gold leaves that I created with a Spellbinders die. The Happy Birthday is gold embossed and one of my most used stamps. I cut it out with a Spellbinder's label die and used my Signo pen for some little white dots. The gold cord is secured with a nail head. The center of the flower are some decorative gold filigree pieces and I popped a pearl in the center of each. Finished card size is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".
  • Stamps: Happy Birthday by Endless Creations
  • Ink: Versamark and Detail Gold EP
  • Paper: DP by Basic Grey "DSH-625 Centerpiece" from the Dasher Collection, Gold, White, Blue
  • Other: Spellbinder's Labels Die, Spellbinder's Leaves Die, Nail heads and Filigree Accents by Bonnie's Best, Pearls, Misc. Gold Cord, White Signo Pen

5 comments:

  1. Jenny, this is beautiful, love the colors. And that is a lot of cutting you did with fabulous results. You are so clever. I like the embellishments in the center and down the side. Another winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so pretty, Jenny... I wish I had time to do some stuff like this--it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this card is a work of art! You are so amazingly creative. This card certainly has the WOW factor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, that looks familiar???? Hahaha. Those gold leaves really put the spark in the card.

    It was fun seeing you on Sunday, too bad all of you shopping wimps left so early?? Robin and I went into every store!!!

    Loves from the Queen

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty
    TFS

    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete