Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey Chicks



These little chicks made for a quickie Thanksgiving card. I used my Copics and a gold gel pen to highlight on the chick's hats. Cuttlebugged the background paper with the Textile folder, added a few paper strips, ribbons and dew drops. Doodled some borders around the edges and that's it folks!

  • Stamps: Calendar Chicks Thanksgiving by Stampendous, Sentiment by TCP
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Misc. Yellow & White Card stock, Dark Brown is Bazzill card stock, Light Brown DP is by The Paper Co "Ecorce" Autumn # 11003-099, Neenah Classic Solar White
  • Other: Copics, Cuttlebug Textile Folder, Dew Drops, Slot Punch by SU, Misc. Ribbon, Deckle Edge Scissors

5 comments:

  1. Adorable and the colors could not be more perfect.

    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sure are some cute chicks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I've always loved these chicks, but have never seen the Thanksgiving ones - I'll have to go a-lookin' now! Love the dewdrops squiggly like that instead of all straight - too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute. I love the ribbon treatment. Reminds me of turkey feathers... somehow I think you planned it that way. Nice doodles, too.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute - I agree with all the other comments, plus I like the corner treatment with the slot punch under the other layers. You have definitely made the best use of that textured brown paper. Hope it's cuz you liked it and not cuz you're trying to get rid of it like Marcy and the ribbon....;-)

    ReplyDelete