Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

School Chick #2



Here is another Teacher/Thank You that I made for my friend. I used Copics to color the image and Spica Red on the apple. The oval border is red Copic marker and the little sketch marks around the edge I made with a white gel pen. I pulled colors from the DP with the school words and just built my card around that. I cuttlebugged the middle panel and just wrapped some of the ribbon around the edges. I popped some little crystal stars in between the words - which kind of pick up and match the sparkle on the apple. Done.
  • Stamps: Thank you by A Muse #9-8145B, School Chick by Stampendous
  • Ink: Black Craft and Clear EP for image, Versafine Onyx Black for Text
  • Paper: DP by KI Memories #3028 "Daydream" double sided: yellow/school words, Misc. Blue and Red Card Stock, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Copics, Nesties, Riding Hood Red Ribbon by SU, White Gel Pen, Cuttlebug Folder, Red Spica, Crystal Red Stars

3 comments:

  1. Very cute and colorful. Love the RHR ribbon and the PERFECT bow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable!!!!! NOt that I am surprised????? Queen Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. *grins* He surprised a chuckle out of me!! Ditto on the perfect bow! ;)

    ReplyDelete