Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nurse Sprinkle #2

It's the season for the sniffles... so Nurse Sprinkle to the rescue. I stamped Sprinkle and airbrushed the background after I masked the hat and shot. Simple little doodles around the edges. The scalloped edge on my background panel was created with those long forgotten decorative scissors we all have. This is an ultra simple card. It took me way longer to make than it should have, but I was messing around with all the elements moving them here and there, this way and that way.... way too long. The ribbon is from the dollar bin at Mikes-- boy it was the perfect match to my card base color -- every once in awhile you get something that just works! Finished card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: All stamps by the Cat's Pajamas
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: DP from a Basic Grey 6x6 pad "Archaic", Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Misc. Card Stock - Green, Blue, Black
  • Other: Martha Stewart Indigo Micro Pen, CB Folder Swiss Dots, Decorative Edged Scissors, Misc. Ribbon, Buttons, Hemp Twine by SU, Black Sticky Dots, Slot Punch by SU, Copic Airbrushing

5 comments:

  1. Really cute card - love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come Robin always gets the first comment, does she get an advance copy or something? Anyway, I am really liking the air brushed background! Not enough to get myself involved in it, but it looks great on your cards - but, of course, EVERYTHING looks great on YOUR cards!
    Queen KK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the sniffles, so Nurse Sprinkle was just the thing this morning!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this card for two reasons... First - I love buttons and second - what an unexpected way to use ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Good card for a guy based on the colors. So glad you're loving the airbrush system! Miriam

    ReplyDelete