Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Naughty or Nice?

Oh.... how I have neglected my Fluffles lately. I like how this turned out and it came together super quick. I am LOVING my new Nesties. So fun to have some new shapes to create with. Here are the details on Fluffles... I paper pieced the gift bag and colored the rest of the image with Copics. I used a metallic silver Sharpie marker for the border on the image, the belt buckle and also the silver dots on the outer layer. I put Spica Red on the hat and belt then a coat of crystal lacquer for both, I tried to capture the "Spica Sparkle" in the close up photo. Click on it to see better detail. I used Fine glitter glue for the white parts of the hat. For the ribbon I used a slot punch and threaded it through the top layer, then put two more ribbon pieces coming out from under the next layer for a different look. A Cuttlebug Ornament background some paper layers, dewdrops and the bow to finish. Card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: Naughty or Nice Fluffles by Stampendous
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: DP by Basic Grey 6x6 "Boxer", Misc. Red and Silver Card Stock, Coral Card Stock by Bazzill, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110#
  • Other: Nesties, Copics, Misc. Coral Ribbon, Cuttlebug Ornament Folder, Micro Black Pen, Dew Drops, Slot Punch by SU, Crystal Lacquer, Glitter Glue, Red Spica Pen, Silver Metallic Sharpie Marker

7 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the stamp. Believe it or not I just picked up my first Fluffles stamp a week or so ago....

    Glad to see I'm not the only ga ga over the new nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute. I had not seen that Fluffles. Queen KK

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a *large* bag 'o goodies. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no Fluffles...sigh* but I do know a friend who could stamp me some LOL Your creation is wonderful! So much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful! Love Fluffles and those nesties and the way you added the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're on a Basic Grey roll! The bag is perfect for paper piecing. Are those Mickey's ears sticking out at the top? Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, I'm so glad Sharon linked me to you! Oh my gosh, you're off the radar with these designs girl!

    ReplyDelete