Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mouse Drops



Even if you are not a House Mouse fan - you have to admit this little image is pretty cute. The label on the bottle says "Mouse Drops". I used my new Nestie Labels Dies for the image and the sentiment. Colored with Copics and put clear glaze pen over the bottle for a little shine. Poor little mouser looks so pitiful, I thought Lockhart's "Ickie Sickie" would go well! I used my craft knife to make a little slit to run the ribbon through the label. Simple and Quick. Done.

  • Stamps: "Mouse Drops" House Mouse #HMGR1006 by Stampabilities, Ickie Sickie by Lockhart
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: DP by My Mind's Eye "Backyard Memories", Blue DP by My Mind's Eye "Dragonfly Blue", Neenah Classic Solar White, Mustard Card Stock, Chocolate Card Stock by SU
  • Other: Nesties, Copics, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder, Misc. Ribbon, Half Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Love that little mouse stamp. Interesting color combination. I recognize those papers.....

    Mostly I just had to leave a comment so I could beat Heather...;-)

    Hi, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That saying goes so well with this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *lol* Robin -- That is pretty darn cute, Jenny, although you never heard me admit that. Really. In fact, I wasn't even here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor little guy, he is so cute. I love the doodles you are doing around your Nesties. I think I am way too anal to try those, I would want them all perfect, haha. Great card, Jenny. I agree with Robin, some different colors you have put together here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor little mousie. Such a cute card, and yes, oh so simple... only like 11 layers, hand colored, with ribbons, pearls, doodles and a tag. lol

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete