Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snow Cat

I'm not even gonna tell you how long I struggled with this card. Lets just say I past the point of time invested and could not let myself throw it away. I know it does not look like I spent that long, but some cards just go that way, and this one did! I masked Mr.Snowcat and airbrushed the background with a baby blue Copic Marker. To create the snow I just used my blender pen to remove some color. I did the same for the tag. I added a little crystal lacquer on the hat and birds. I edged the snow-cat and snow hills with some glitter glue for sparkle. The image and sentiment are popped up. Finished card size is A2.
  • Stamps: All stamps by Repeat Impressions - Snowcat and Friends # 3813-M, Snow Place... # 4602-G
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: DP by Daisy D, Pacific Point Blue, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110#, Kraft card stock
  • Other: Red Spica, Nesties, Copics/Airbrushing, Glitter Glue, Crystal Lacquer, Hemp Twine, Eyelets, Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder

5 comments:

  1. I'm groaning at the sentiment... Love your idea for the background--looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute - glad to see you finally pulled out that Kraft card stock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather

    Thanks for your comments on my blog. Your image is totally delightful, just love it. Your card is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Jenny. I like the way you made the snow on the background. If I ever get some Copics of my own, I'll have to try that technique.


    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete