Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hey Pardner!

Here I am! I know I have been a bad blogger this week with no postings. My apologies. Sometimes life just doesn't leave time for stamping. (Horrible, I know!) But I'm holed up in my stamp room this afternoon and plan on being in the same place on Sunday. The windows are open, with the leaves falling every second and a fall breeze coming in. My bad cat is napping in the other chair, my ipod playing my tunes.... perfect day. So with no stamping for a few days I headed to SCS to find some challenges to get it going... I incorporated two of this week's challenges on this card
  1. To use corner punches. (WT191)
  2. To use a circle and rectangle in combination somewhere on your layout. (LSC193)

The little cowboy and sentiment are by The Cat's Pajamas.... which on a side note, has new stamp sets out this weekend.... and YES, I had to get them all! They were too cute-- even the little doggies. Back to the card---I used a black copic marker to make black dots around the borders and then colored with a brown marker to fill in. The black strip I ran through a CB folder but it's a little hard to see in the picture.

  • Stamps: All stamps by The Cat's Pajamas
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Bazzill Brown, Black, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, DP by Frances Meyer
  • Other: Crystal Stars, 1/16" Eyelets, Black String, Cuttlebug Folder, Nesties, Copics, Corner Punch is by EK Success

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I believe I know that paper! Very cute card. Glad to hear you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What corner punch did you use? LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete