Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Eat more Cake!


The TCP Tuesday Challenge this week was to make a card using a cake image. You can find the challenge on Toni's blog. So here's my little entry. The cake is colored with Copics and glittered and lacquered! I added doodles galore around the nestie edges. The ribbon is a black flower edged ribbon and then over it is the aqua fuzzy bump ribbon. I added the silver beads in between the bumps. I may have over done it with this card-- too much? I could not stop with the silver pearls. I have a cold so maybe my judgement is impaired!
  • Stamps: All Stamps by the The Cat's Pajamas
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110#, DP by My Mind's Eye "Dragonfly Blue", Silver card stock, Black card stock
  • Other: Cuttlebug Folder, Silver Pearls, Silver Sharpie Marker, Brads, Spicas, Fine Glitter Glue, Nesties, Black Micro Pen, Misc Ribbons, Slot Punch by SU, Crystal Lacquer, Copics

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I *love* this!! Fantastic colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I recognize that paper...I JUST finished making a card with it myself! I'll see this one IRL in a little bit, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW -- Beautiful card - -love the colors and all the embellishments -- so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Such detail..Thanks for sharing your art with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! One can never have too many pearls, you know. Love all the beadies everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This ROCKS!! Love all that bling - and the color scheme is awesome!! Thanks for playing along, Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete