Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

Did you have a Hamster named "Hammy"?
If so you just won some Blog Candy!
Comment #22 from Jessica was the winner and she left this post in reply to your favorite pet....

Jessica said...
We traveled a lot when I was little and my brother was allergic, so pet choices were limited. I chose a cute little Chinese hamster that I called "Hammy" (original, I know, but I was 8). I loved letting Hammy run around on my bedspread, stuffing (non-kernal) popcorn into his cheeks. He always knew where the edge of the bed was too. He'd run right up and stop cold.


Jessica - please email me at jennygropp@comcast.net with your info and I'll get your TCP set out to you ASAP! Thanks to everyone for the fun pet comments! I loved reading about all the fur babies!

1 comment:

  1. So excited, Jenny! Thanks. I emailed you back with the info.

    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete