Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Birthday Kitty



It's bold, I know. The little kitty stamp is from Outlines and has little circles where the "bling" should go. On the ears - I had some black metal teardrop accents and I just flipped them and used the silver underside. I used crystal teardrops for the eyes and half back silver dots all over the kitty. I stamped the kitty on white and then masked it, airbrushing green and blue to match my background paper. Some doodles around the edges with a brown micro pen. A few little Prima flowers.... Done!
  • Stamps: Kitty by Outlines, Sentiment by Savvy Stamps
  • Paper: Dp by My Mind's Eye "Backyard Memories" #BH1027, Neenah Classic Solar White, Misc. brown and Blue Card Stock
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark and Silver Detail EP
  • Other: Felt Ribbon by SU, Prima Flowers, Silver Pearls, Nesties, Brown Micro Pen, Copics/Airbrushing

5 comments:

  1. SERiously over the top!!! *lol* Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poor little kitty looks weary from the weight of all those jewels! Too funny! Love your airbrushing and doodling - I keep thinking I'm going to try that, but I know it would never look as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this, Jenny! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the lucky receipent of this stunning card. You should see it in person everyone!! LOVE it jenny and THANKS! Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! This kitty's sporting some serious bling! Too cute! Love the color combo, ribbon detail, and all the special Jenny touches... doodles, scallops, etc.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete