Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Witchy Wash-Line

How cute is are these little Witchy Clothes on the wash line? I know I've already shown off this stamp but had to share it again. I used my Copics and Airbrushed the background with a little grey. Still loving my Airbrush System, so glad I took the plunge. I'm still learning but think I'm getting better results from when I first started. I colored the clothes with Copics and then used my Spicas to sparkle them up. The little border I just drew little stars on and colored in the white. The sentiment is embossed on vellum and the window hole goes all the way thru the card base... so the light comes through the vellum window. It's so easy to cut out and line up windows with Nesties. I used my deckle edge scissors to edge everything. The two-tone ribbon was a perfect match for my DP. I love it when things just come together and work! The light green card stock is actually the backside of the DP, "Them Bones" by Cosmo Cricket --- see the little skeletons in the stripes. I don't think I even noticed them when I bought this paper! I just liked the colors!! I finished the card off with a few crystals. Finished card is an A2.
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Lockhart- Witches Wash Line, Happy Happy Halloweenie
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Black Pigment and Clear Detail EP
  • Paper: DP " Them Bones" by Cosmo Cricket, Dark Green card stock by Bazzill,Vellum, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Nesties, Copics/Airbrushing, Crystals, Spicas, Misc. Ribbon, Micro Black Pen, Perfect Layers, Deckle Edge Scissors

4 comments:

  1. Not only do you have all things technical down, but I adore your little hand-drawn doodles--they're perfect!

    PS--the word verification tonight is "fattio" -- is it trying to tell me something??? Or maybe you're getting me back for "SPAM"... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool card...love how you added the ribbon and saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and ver clever idea with the vellum window. I really love all your little hand drawn borders - wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Jenny. I love the graduated sizes of the gems. Everything just goes so well together and it is cute as can be. And your Copic coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete