Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Trick, Treat or Drink!

I love this little Hallo-tini. Isn't it cute!! The DP is Basic Grey from the Ambrosia Collection. I just cut strips to make the background. The orange and black strips are Rainbow Tape (pre-colored tape on small rolls in different widths). The little bats are puffy little satin ribbon... they come attached but I cut them apart so that I could move them closer together. The three little ribbon tags I attached with black brads using the black circles in the DP for placement. And trust me IRL this orange is BRIGHT. The martini glass and little bat I used Crystal Lacquer to give it a glassy look. I outlined the words with a small fine tip orange pen just to add a bit of orange and help them stand out.
  • Stamps: Impression Obsession clear set -Halloween Party
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: DP is Basic Grey/Ambrosia Collection, Neenah Classic Solar White, Orange, Black
  • Other: Copics, Nesties, Misc. Ribbon, Brads, Crystal Lacquer, Bat Ribbon, Rainbow Tape, Corner Rounder, Perfect Layers

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah! I'm liking this one! Great layout and details. Love all the ribbons. Another winner... send it in!

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of all the products and a SUPER stamp! Love it! Great job Jenny. Miriam

    ReplyDelete