Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Successful Woman


This is a quickie card. The stripes and dots I drew on the cups with a Micro Pen and then colored with my Copics. I used a glaze pen over the coffee cups to so they would have a little shine to them. I stamped on Neenah Classic Ivory with Memento Ink, my ink of choice still when using the Copics. I added the little frames around the edges using the chisel end of my Copic marker and the Micro Pen for dots. Threw some funky ribbon on and some little buttons at the bottom. Done. And for those of you that know me - I am failing terribly on my quest to kick caffeine.
  • Stamps: Smell the Coffee, clear set by Impression Obsession
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Paper: DP by Grahic 45, Neenah Classic Crest Ivory, Bazzill Brown
  • Other: Nesties, Buttons, Glaze Pen, Micro Pen, Misc. Funky Ribbon, Perfect Layers

4 comments:

  1. Oh!! I LOVE that stamp of the coffee cups--how delightfully 30's!! Terrific card, Jenny!

    I've started drinking 1/2 decaf, 1/2 caf. Working pretty well so far... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! Love the detail you drew on the cups, adds so much! Great color job and paper combo and I'm going to pull out my cream thread ribbon like yours and use it! Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I love that phrase!!! And those cups of coffee. Priceless. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Not quite sure how this falls into the quickie category, but if you say so... OK. It's filled to the brim with Jenny details.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete