Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Snow Birds

I think these little birdies are cute. I airbrushed the sky background and colored the rest of the image using Copics. The little hats are are Spica Sparkly. To create the snow dots I held my Copic Blender on the paper and let it bleed out removing the color easily since it was airbrushed- it almost seemed to work like bleach. The sentiment I inked in Kiwi Kiss, then added a little Pacific Point Blue to get the two toned ink. I used clear Spica over the letters and they shimmer IRL. I used Nesties to create the window and added the little white sticky dots on the inner frame. I like the color combo on this card as it is not traditional and does not look like my "usual".
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Repeat Impressions- Winter Birds #309-N, Let it Snow #2006-H
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Kiwi Kiss, SU Pacific Point Blue
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Solar White, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point Blue, DP by SU
  • Other: Nesties, SU Ribbon, White Sticky Dots, Copics/Airbrushing, Perfect Layers

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Lovely. The snow is great and so natural looking. Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting color scheme! It's quite striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout for this card, Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, you are just too clever. Great use of the airbrush and the blender pen to create the snow. Excellent coloring, Jenny. This is such a cute card and I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. I love the birdies!

    ReplyDelete