Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Share a Hug

This is a quickie for sure.... and was inspired from the two color fade of the background paper. The red is like a Salmon Red and sure enough when I was looking for the Copic to match.... there it was "Salmon Red", just the one I needed. The snowman I masked then airbrushed the background. It is stamped on Curious Cryogen White and has that super shimmering tone to the paper. I put a layer of Glitter Glue- with very tiny glitter over the snowman. On the sentiment I just mimicked the little snowdrops from the snowman stamp around the edge of the ovaland outlined a few words to add some red. I dabbed a bit of Glitter on all the snow-dots too. I usually squeeze out my glitter glue on a scrap, then use a toothpick to apply. The little snowflakes are sparkly too and they were cheapy buttons I bought at Mike's and then just cut the button part off (What's the word for the button thingy on the back? Is it a shank?). Well, that really about sums up the entire card... EASY.
  • Stamps: All stamps by Penny Black
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Curious Cryogen White, Misc. Sage card stock, DP by Frances Meyer
  • Other: Nesties, Glitter Glue, Snowflake Buttons, Misc. Ribbon, Copics/ABS, Half Pearls, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder

3 comments:

  1. Yep, it's a shank. I keep on meaning to get one of those cutters... cute card!!

    ReplyDelete