Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

peek-a-BOO!

So this card just kind of came together.... I had all these little ghosties cut out first from vellum and white card stock and was not sure what I was going to do with them. I had the idea originally of creating windows for them to peek out of--but then this card evolved... I used my Octagon shaped Nesties to create little layers stacked up for the ghosties to peek out from. IRL the ghosties really pop out at you! The "BOO" I white embossed on the DP then used a Micro pen to outline the letters to help it stand out from the paper. I used a Black Sharpie Marker to make the dots, as it dries quickly on vellum.
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Repeat Impressions- Trick or Treat Ghost #2307, BOO #2316, Happy Halloween # 1139
  • Ink: Versamark with Wite EP and Black EP, Versafine Onyx Black for the ghosties.
  • Paper: DP by Basic Grey Ambrosia Collection, White, Black, Basic Grey/SU, Vellum
  • Other: Misc. Ribbon, Black Brad, Nesties, Black Sharpie Marker

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jenny! I'm not usually one for adorable, but this one is adorable and great!! Love the contrast of the frills in the background with the plain white shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card!

    ; D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ghosts! What a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just precious. I don't have the Boo but I do have the ghost. I feel a CASE coming on. Thanks for the inspiration. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete