Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kitty Country Style

Here's the behind the scenes on this country cat card--- My friend treated me to a Saturday night out to go see Josh Turner, a country singer for those of you that are saying--- whooo? Well just looking at Mr. Josh Turner was worth the price of admission as he is a hottie, never mind that he really does have an amazing voice to boot. So... to move along--- my friend shows all up all decked out in a RED western style shirt with rhinestones and a cool RED hat.... and she is as cat crazy as me. So how perfect is this little thank you card!?! The little black edgings are black strip stickers. And in the two corners I used a corner punch from EK Sucess and plopped some crystals in the open circle areas. I'm gonna have to hide my corner rounder as I just can't stop rounding the two corners on my images. I colored Country Cat Sprinkle with Copics and of course she sparkles of Spica... but you knew that already! I did only have the one ribbon strip and then felt the need to add the second.... cause it just needed MORE! The ribbon is puffed up in spots by just adding some glue dabs in places to secure it to the card. I like it. Done.
  • Stamps: All Stamps by The Cat's Pajama's
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Black Glossy, Neenah Classic Solar White, Misc. Red Plaid Scrapbook Paper
  • Other: Nesties, Corner Rounder, Circles Corner Punch by EK Sucess, Misc. Ribbon, Misc. Black Strip Stickers, Crystals, Silver Sticky Dots, Copics, Red Spica

2 comments:

  1. I like it, too! Done and done well.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny - this is great! You're right, this is just perfect for your friend based on your description.

    ReplyDelete