Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Holiday Moose

Blog Candy Update -- My husband the name picker, was out late and not here to draw the name. SO.... the drawing is postponed until Monday night at 8 PM. You can still leave a comment by clicking here to get to the post for your chance to win. Now on to Mr. Christmoose....

I like the way this card turned out. It was stamped again on the Curious Cryogen White Paper - which is the same as SU's Shimmer White. It has a glisten to it IRL, which shows through the markers and I'm loving using this paper with my Copics. Thanks to Sandy Hulsart for turning me on to it! The little moose I colored then used my blender pen to remove color on his feet and roughly went over his fur to kind of give him an animal fur look. The lights on his antlers are sparkled up with a red Spica and then I put crystal lacquer over them and on the holly. This is really just a few elements put together and some doodles around the sides of the white to help define the edges.
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Repeat Impressions- Merry Christmoose #1016-I, May Your... #425-G
  • Paper: Green and Red DP by Bo Bunny Press, Curious Cryogen White, Bazzill Brown
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fine Tip Brown and Red Pens for doodles
  • Other: Nesties, Ribbon by SU, K & Co crystals, Japanese Screw Punch, SU Photo Corner Punch, Copics, Spicas, Crystal Lacquer

4 comments:

  1. I see you put Mr Chrismoose to good use. What a beautiful card you have created, Ms Queen of Finishing Touches. Excellent design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the Queen!! Moose on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! I love the layout of this card. Such a cute little guy, too, thanks to your expertise with the Copics.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete