Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

It's TCP Tuesday and today's challenge was a sketch challenge over at Leigh O'Brien's blog Sunflower Studio. So I pulled out Sprinkles the Turkey to make a card with. The DP is Cosmo Cricket -- one side is the striped wood grain "Wanted" and the other side is the rusty red color "Doc Holiday". I used Copics and Spicas to color Sprinkles. The little star bursts I stamped everywhere in Caramel or Black. It ended up kind of busy, but I think it's OK. I used my Screw Punch to make the holes in the edge of the scallop frame and also to thread my black twine through. I used a tan fine tip pen to shadow the sentiment. I am also submitting this card as my second entry to the Cut Card Stock Contest "The Color of Fall".

  • Stamps: All stamps by The Cat's Pajamas: #C-7502 Happy Turkey Day, #C-6345 3 Snowflakes, #F-7500 Kitty Turkey
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Solar White, Black Card Stock, DP by Cosmo Cricket #CSP000092 Double Sided "Wanted/Doc Holiday"
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Caramel by SU
  • Other: Copics, Spicas, Nesties, Black Hemp Twine by SU, Crystals, Black Sticky Dots, Japanese Screw Punch, Gold Gel Pen, Corner Rounder, Perfect Layers, Fine Tip Light Brown Pen

6 comments:

  1. Everything fits so nicely on the fall card..nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Thanksgiving card - nice use of that CC paper! Do I count 11 layers? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *lol* That cat gets into everything, doesn't he!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I thought you told me you don't do cute! This is a very cute card. Good luck to you with this entry.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I see "kit" paper on this one? Better late than never. Very fallish and love the snowflakes with it. Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card! Love the colors, the bling, Turkey Sprinkles...all of it!

    ReplyDelete