Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Golf Martini

This card came together nice and quickly and I like how it turned out.... other than the color scheme totally looks like Christmas. I colored with Copics, and coated the glass in Crystal Lacquer. For the little frame I drew the border using my Nestie frame before I popped my image out of it, then used a Micro pen to draw little circles. I colored in between the dots with a Red Copic and just put some little dots in the circles trying to mimic the golf ball dimples. I used a corner rounder for two corners -- I love doing this shape. I used to be addicted to my Ticket corner punch.... now it seems I can't stop doing the two rounded corners. The little silver and white dots are sticky on one side ... not sure who makes them as I threw away the packaging, but they were a good $1 find at JoAnn's.
  • Stamps: Golf Martini #D2184 by Impression Obsession, Swinging Day #9-8247B by A Muse
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Misc. Green and Black card stock, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, DP by The Paper Loft #FF150 "Cayenne Stacked Stix"
  • Other: Black Rainbow Tape, Misc Sticky Dots, Nesties, Red Spica, Copics, Crystal Lacquer, Micro Black Pen, Perfect Layers, Cuttlebug "Circles" Folder

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't look like Christmas - just "sporty"! I know someone who totally needs this stamp, so I'm really glad you include your sources in your 'recipes'! I think those JoAnn's dollar deals are Colorbok... Another fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete