Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fright Row

I love this Drippy Paint Punch -- it is Martha Stewart and it punches like a dream. I had to have ASAP when it came out--- I'm just now getting to using it. But I had to have it the next day after I saw it! My father always said I suffered from IGS - Instant Gratification Syndrome. No cure known. This is just a quickie card using little stamps cut out and arranging them. The center panel and the little elements are all popped up. And of course... even the tombstones sparkle of Spica, as well as the ghosties and pumpkin. Finished card is an A2.
  • Stamps: All stamps by Repeat Impressions - Trick or Treat Ghost #2307, Tombstone #2317, Tall Pumpkin #2310, Surprised Pumpkin Face #2626-C
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Orange, Black, White, Polka Dots DP by Doodlebug Alley, Sketchy Words DP by Glitz Design
  • Other: Copics, Nesties, Black Twill Ribbon, Martha Stewart Drippy Punch, Perfect Layers, Ticket Corner Punch by SU

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that punch is something else--too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how did I miss this Drippy punch, it is just too cool and perfect for this card. A wonderful little card, it makes me smile. How in the world did you get such a perfect bow? You need to teach me that talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have (and love!) that punch, too! Fantastic use of it - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card...I suffer from IGS too...wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is great! I have been searching everywhere for the drippy paint punch and it is nowhere to be found! I so want it! :)

    ReplyDelete