Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The cat's out of the bag...

The cat stamp is from Penny Black and the sentiment is from Repeat Impressions... somehow I found them and put them together for this little card. I had some brown bag paper (Thanks, Robin!) that I stamped and pieced the bag from... perfect! I popped the bag with some foam tape so it appears shadowed. I also used the brown bag paper on the background and ran it through the Cuttlebug to add some texture... but you can't really see the CB embossing in the picture. I added a few doodles around the edges with a tan and black micro pens. Finished it off with some black twill ribbon through some slot punch holes and a few of the infamous black sticky dots, will I ever run out of these? It seems as if they multiply, wish some of my other embellishments did the same!
  • Stamps: Brown Bag Monster #2537-J by Penny Black, "Cat's out of the bag..." #2516-G by Repeat Impressions
  • Paper: Brown Bag Card Stock, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Black, DP by Cosmo Cricket # CSP000092 - it's double sided and I used both sides... "Doc Holiday" and "Wanted"
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Other: Cuttlebug Folder, Copics, Black Twill Ribbon, Black Sticky Dots, Black and Tan Micro Pens, Corner Rounder, Slot Punch by SU, Perfect Layers, Foam Tape

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that little kitty stamp - too funny! And it's perfect with the sentiment. Great use of your kit paper ;-)

    Thanks for making it worth my while to be up in the middle of the night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! That made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete