Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cardinal and Crystals



Yesterday's OCC Challenge was to "Bring on the Bling" which could be paper, embellies, ribbon.... you get the picture. So here is my Christmas Cardinal with crystal holly berries. I used Curious Cryogen White to stamp on and airbrushed the blue background... the paper has a shimmer and twinkle IRL, that is perfect with the image on a Holiday card. I love this ribbon too... it was a dollar bin find at Michael's... and there is not an inch of it left, it matches perfect with Baja Breeze (even though it looks a bit mismatched in the pic, it goes!). Don't forget to sign up for blog candy (a few posts down) I'm drawing a name tonight!

  • Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas by SU!
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Riding Hood Red
  • Paper: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Black, Curious Cryogen, DP "Ski Slope" by SU
  • Other: Nesties, Crystals, Silver Dots, Copics, Misc. Ribbon, Perfect Layers

6 comments:

  1. Another great card! No surprise, really. I love the way I always find more details when I click on the card and look at it even closer. I missed the pearls on background layer at first glance. Love the way you alternated the scallop border on the two layers.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card, Jenny! I love the pearl for the bird's eye, and the lovely offset scallops. And, of course, the yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Is this perfection or WHAT?! Every detail is gorgeous. Thanks for playing in the OCC challenge!

    ReplyDelete