Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Buttons and Broomsticks

Happy Halloween!
One last Halloween card... and then I'll be packing the witches and ghosties (but not the cats) up til next year. Sharon's challenge today was Stamp Simply #59 - Button up for Winter! -- to make a fall card and use buttons. I used buttons! In keeping with Sharon's stamp simply rules I kept the card pretty simple... when I got to the buttons I actually had the thought that I would thread them all... but realized quickly.... um.... not going to thread all of these. So I used crystals and pearls and sticky dots and covered up the button holes. The image is stamped on Curious Cryogen which shimmers and glimmers... quickly becoming a new fav for stamping, and colored with Copics. I highlighted with some Spica pens here and there. I love the little kitty with his squished up facial expression hanging on for the ride!
  • Stamps: Witch by Whipper Snapper
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Curious Cryogen White, Bazzill Purple, Orange by Worldwin, DP by Pinecone Press
  • Other: Copics, Spicas, Nesties, Perfect Layers, Buttons and more Buttons, Crystals, Pearls, Sticky Dots, Misc. Purple Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Love what you did with all those buttons...cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles* I like the wheeeeee witch feet pointing up to the skies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp, love the colors, love the card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her and what you did with all those buttons! Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, great card, I love the addition of all the buttons. I am glad you are enjoying the Cryogen, I knew you would!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to get that stamp, so cute!!!
    QKK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all the du-dads that you put into the buttons - this is very unexpected!!!

    ReplyDelete