Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

another Coffee card

Sorry for my absence the past few days... but here I am, back again. I needed a break from the computer after work this week. This was not the card I planned on sharing today. The card I planned on sharing has a big ink blob in the center of it. It will probably show up this week with a big bow in the center of the card... and you never would have known. I was so ticked... My Copic marker just spit up a blob of ink as I was FINISHING my coloring. I could not go on after that. So here's coffee card #2. I do like this card and I finally made friends with this bumpy fuzzy weirdo ribbon and used it in a way I liked. It is glued so that it is puffed up a bit- not flat against the paper. If you cut this ribbon in the middle of a fuzzy bump - well all the fuzzy come flying off in a zillion little bits. This card is just layers, some DP and Cuttlebug action, really it was just putting it together, moving pieces around until I liked the layout. I stamped in Memento on River Rock card stock - Copics not near as blend-able on regular card stock. I put these teensy weensy crystals (Fuji crystals from The Cat's Pajamas) on the cup and then put a layer of crystal lacquer over the cup. The crystals look crooked, it's the picture.
Oh, for those of you that know me I have decided to give on giving up caffeine and I am enjoying a Dr. Pepper right now. There is a whole 12 pack in the fridge. Which just brings a smile right to my face.
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Impression Obsession
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
  • Paper: River Rock, Basic Grey DP, Bazzill Brown
  • Misc: Nesties, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Misc. Fuzzy Ribbon, Crystal Lacquer, Fuji Crystals

3 comments: