Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sprinkle Time

I had FUN making this card! This knocks off two challenges this week. First is the TCP Tuesday Challenge, you can find details here on Toni's blog , the challenge was to use Sprinkles on your card. I think I followed the rules on that one! The other challenge is the Friday Limited Supplies Challenge LSC187 which was to use Holiday Animals on your card and the restriction was the only embellishment you could use was ribbon. Really the card was fun and easy... I used a panel frame stamp by Northwoods and then embellished from there. And of course IRL there is Spica and Glaze pen all over this card!! I colored everything with Copics and did some detailing with a fine tip black pen. The silver string is secured with some tape on the back of the polka dot panel. I think I'll be doing a few more of these window pane cards- small images, quick to color and fun!
  • Stamps: All Stamps by The Cat's Pajamas -except- the little santa hat in the bottom left window, that is by Rubber Soul and the window panel frame is by Northwoods that I embellished with a black Micro pen.
  • Paper: B&W Polka Dots, Riding Hood Red, Black, White
  • Ink: Copics, Spicas, Memento Tuxedo Black, Micro Pen
  • Other: Silver String, Spellbinder's Tag, Nesties (to cut the bottom scalloped edge)

9 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of work girl! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool way to divide the squares! Looks like a lot of work to me too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Your comment sounds a lot like inchie talk to me - small images, quick to color and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is AWESOME! Wow, I love all the detail and the bright, cheery, wintery feel to the card :) Way to go!

    Thanks so much for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!! I just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, I think this is my favorite TCPTUES card this week! All those Sprinkle images make me smile. They also make me jealous! I wish I had more Sprinkle stamps! (I am working on that.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has to be one of the best TCP cards of all time! Fabulous use of sets, colors and layout! Thanks for the eye candy!!! I think that you have a Swanky Stamper winner with this one!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute, cute, cute!! Congrats on your winning entry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card!! I was, what I call an SU! snob(I would only purchase SU! Stamps) but after seeing TCP on Splitcoast I put a fewon a personal wish list. Well, You have inspired me with this card!! Thanks so much for sharing, and now I'm off to re-think my list!! ;)

    ReplyDelete