Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Siamese Knot

I wish I could say I made this knot, but I did not. It was a pre-made knot I purchased. The knots I have attempted have involved lots of bad words flying and some serious superglue! I love this kitty image from Coronado Island Stamps - they have the most beautiful animal images, especially cats and horses. This cat is one image in a series of three and it also comes in a smaller size. This is a simple card. The cat panel I black embossed on some shabby looking card stock and layered with some fancy washi paper. The characters I did the same for. Simple images and then just layered and pop the knot right on - Done!
  • Stamps: Cat by Coronado Island, Asian Writing - stamp was unmarked
  • Ink: Versamark and Black Detail EP
  • Paper: Dark Gold Shimmery Card Stock, Black, Shabby Card stock by Basic Grey, Washi paper
  • Other: Perfect Layers, Pre-Made Knot

6 comments:

  1. what a stunning card...the knot just makes this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I have one of Coronado's horse stamps...the most beautiful stamp I ever bought and the most expensive LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cat image, and that beautiful knot just ties the whole card together. Ba dum bum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card, Jenny! I've always had a fondness for all things Asian (my hometown has a sister city in Japan, and we did cultural exchanges, etc.), and this is several of them on one card. Love it! Oh - and I finally got around to using my blog candy stamps today:
    http://randomonpurpose.typepad.com/random_on_purpose/2008/09/with-a-nod-to-one-krafty-kat.html
    Thanks again - love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing and gorgeous!!!
    Elizabeth Bead Diva

    ReplyDelete