Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

ORANGE pumpkins



Pretty orange isn't it?? I had to play with these pumpkins again. This card is pretty simple and I'll share the highlights....The orange panels were embossed, though hard to see in the picture... I used a cuttlebug folder and my Scor-pal. With the Scor-pal I made the horizontal lines, then in the depressed part in between the lines I put white tape... Rainbow Tape it's called and it comes in all colors and different widths...1/16th, 1/8" etc... As usual it looks better IRL than in a picture, enlarge it and you may be able to see better detail. Then on the top orange panel I used a CB folder and the same folder just along the bottom on the lower panel. Of course an ORANGE bow to finish it off, because it needed just a touch more orange!
  • Stamps: Sentiment by Endless Creations, Pumpkin Wagon by Lockhart
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics
  • Paper: Mango Orange by Worldwin, Polka Dots by Cosmo Cricket, White
  • Other: Nesties, Rainbow Tape, Scor-pal, Cuttlebug Folder, Fine Tip Brown Marker, Perfect Layers, Ribbon by SU

2 comments:

  1. There's some serious orange going on here! Love the image and how you do those bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, your bows are majorly cool. =)

    ReplyDelete