Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Give Thanks

I like how this turned out. My card is Gold card stock and when I scored and folded, the spine cracked badly. So I made a little cover flap to fold over the spine. I stamped in Versafine Brown and then used Copics and A Brown pen for detailing and outlining. The pearls, well I just kept adding little rows trying to compensate for the big panel that was mostly empty. Anything else I tried to add just didn't look good to me, so this was the final solution. I love this CB folder- Hounds Tooth, and seem to reach for it on all my fall cards.
  • Stamps: All stamps by Repeat Impressions - Leaf Foliage Positive #6002, Let us give Thanks #2826-H, Wheat Sheaf #915-I
  • Paper: Bazzill Brown and Rust, Gold, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Versafine Brown, Versamark and Gold Detail EP, Copics, Fine Tip Brown Pen for outlining and detailing
  • Other: Hounds Tooth CB Folder, Half Pearls, Nesties, Chocolate Satin Ribbon by SU, Slot Punch by SU

6 comments:

  1. Wow, love that pearl size gradation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty! Your cards are just overwhelmingly gorgeous. Honest, Jenny. Those you brought to KK were amazing. My goal in life is just to make one card that comes close to yours!!!!! Good job. Had a great time on Saturday, love that store.
    Loves from the Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jenny. I love the warm colors, and it is very well balanced. Fabulous, Wendy will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Especially love the stamped spine and pearls. Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, it's gorgeous! Love all the Jenny details... You are soooo creative.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtaking! Love those graduated pearls, the tags, the layers!

    ReplyDelete