Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

BOO cat!

This card went 50 different directions before it ended up here. I won't go in to details... but let me tell you I was over the edge. I paper pieced the cat and Boo is black embossed. I love the little bow tie on kitty and his expression is so smug looking! I added a few blingies here and there for some dazzle. I still don't get the skull craze, but this is SU paper and it came in the pack, so I thought OK...I'll use it. Waiting for Mr. Brown to bring my Airbrush Goodies --- Hurry UP!!!!
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Repeat Impressions- Cat Nip Bliss #616-N, Boo #2316-G
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Black Craft and Clear Detail EP
  • Paper: DP by SU, Misc Grey Card Stock, White, Kiwi Kiss, Black
  • Other: Nesties, Bling, Misc. Ribbon, Perfect Layers

1 comment:

  1. very cute. You know I love that kitty and his mischievous expression! Good idea to paper piece him, because it's a challenge to color fur and have it look right. Love the bow 'round his neck.

    Looking forward to seeing your first airbrushed masterpiece - tomorrow! ;-)

    Hope you're enjoying your day off - in spite of the card frustrations!

    ReplyDelete