Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Black Cat, Buttons and Bows

Have I lost my mind you are asking? OK, I know this is some serious overload on a card... I was chatting away on the phone while working on this and just kept going, and going... but I think I kind of like it. It is crazy busy! Click on it to enlarge and see a more detailed view. I do think it looks better IRL because there is a lot of dimension with popped panels and the bows... I'm sure you are thinking- Yeah, Right... unsubscribe! Please don't unsubscribe!!! Well for as much stuff that is on here there really isn't too much to explain on the "how to" part. All my little bows are doubles and I went over the black cat with my Spica Black so he sparkles and shines. What do you think? Are you calling the Ribbon Police on me?
  • Stamps: Black Cat by Inkadinkadoo, "What's New Pussycat" by TCP
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Misc. Black Floral Print, Stripe DP by SU, White and Black Card Stock
  • Other: Buttons, Misc. Ribbon, Nesties, Black Spica, Black Sticky Dots (on the corners), 3 Crystals, Two Tiny Half Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I clicked on it and saw all kinds of special "extra's". Love the way you notched out the panel with the kitty to frame the sentiment.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmm, I recognize those papers and ribbons...Yep, we'll need to send the ribbon police to your house in a black and white patrol car....ar, ar, ar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT.
    You knew I would.
    It has a cat.
    It is black and white.
    It is gawdy as hell.
    It is GORGEOUS!!!!
    Loves from the Queen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I am the only one who agrees with you, its over the top. Figures the Queen likes it. Can't wait to see it in person. Love the plume-y tail on the kitty. Miriam

    ReplyDelete