Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Baby Train


Yes, I paper pieced those teeny animals. I had to do the giraffe twice, I chopped the first giraffe's head right off. Why did I even consider cutting them out.... Two reasons...
1. I wanted my paper to match.
2. I wanted the animals raised a little because I planned to use the eyelets for wheels.
The pattern paper is from a Basic Grey 6x6 stack of Euphoria. The eyelets are 1/16" and fit just perfect in the wheel spots. I wrapped the ribbon and tied a little triple bow... apparently these little bows are my new thing... I finally got the hang of doing multiple loops and now feel the need to put little bows on everything. Cutting out the animals was a little tedious, but other than that this is a simple card to do.
  • Stamps: Baby Train by The Cat's Pajamas
  • Ink: Copic Grey, Pink Spica, Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: All DP is from Basic Grey Euphoria Collection, White, Pomegranate
  • Other: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder, White Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Nesties, Perfect Layers, 1/16" Silver Eyelets

3 comments:

  1. holee mackerolee -- phenomenally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! The bow is the perfect touch!

    Thanks for playing along with TCP Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute! I love it, too. Using the eyelets for the wheels works great. You always have so many neat details that just set your cards apart.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete